Summer Shimmer

I've been pretty neutral with my make-up lately. Some days I just get so lazy and do a winged eye, put on some lashes, and I'm done! I decided to dress up my face a bit more today and go dramatic. I was feeling a bit shimmery, dewy today so I mixed in a luminizer with my foundation today AND I used shimmery shadows.

Face: 
Embryolisse Lait Concentre
So Susan Luminizer mixed with Estee Lauder DoubleWear Foundation
Anastasia Contour Kit
Nature Republic Cream Blush in No. 2

Eyes & Brows:
It Cosmetics YBBB
FaceStockholm Concealor
DollyWink Brow Mascara in Cocoa
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
It'sJudyTime Palette
Tarte's Girls Night Out Palette
Sumita Kala Pencil Liner
L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Liquid Liner
Duo Lash Adhesive
House of Lashes in Noir Fairy
Pixi Lash Booster Mascara
Deja Vu Tiny Sniper Lower Lash Mascara
MAC X Mascara

Lips:
ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Get Naked

I'll be honest and say that the highlighter in the Tarte palette is amazinggg. It has gold specks in it and I actually really like using it on my browbone more than my cheekbones. It's so gorgeous. Look for a review on this palette soon. It's the first time I've used Tarte shadows! :D

Comments