Green with Envy

 Here's today's look! It's also my before & after. My skin has been suffering lately and I'm not too sure why. ): I'm taking some precautions and drinking extra water and green tea to help heal it. In addition, it's day 1 of my trial on the Becca Full Coverage Foundation. So far I'm loving it! Look out for a review soon.
I also think I've found my Kylie Jenner lippie. I'm wearing Cattiva Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude. Thank you, Blush Mystery. (: Here's the full product list!

FACE
Napolean Perdis Auto-Pilot Primer
Becca Full Coverage Foundation
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Chestnut (contour)
Anastasia Contour Kit
NARS Blush in Sex Appeal
NYX Radiant Powder

EYES/BROWS
Anastasia Duo Brow Powder in Dark Brown
Face Stockholm Concealor in Light
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX C'est La Vie Love in Paris, used shimmery peach and green colors
Paula's Choice Nude Mattes Palette, used lightest color, ashy brown, and medium brown
L'Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic Liquid Liner
Pixi Lash Booster Mascara (top lashes)
Deja Vu Tiny Sniper Mascara (lower lashes)
Ellis Faas Mascara (lower lashes)
Duo Lash Adhesive
House of Lashes in Noir Fairy

LIPS
Cattiva Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude

Comments