L'Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic Liquid Liner

L'Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic Liquid Liner, $7.99
 My long time favorite liquid liner was always Lancome Artliner, but I always had to dish out $30 just to get a liquid liner. I decided to finally dig around drugstores and chose L'Oreal to test out. Why? They're the same company and L'Oreal is known for making tons of dupes for high end products. Let's just say this liquid liner is a new fav.
 The Telescopic liquid liner comes in a sleek black and gold packaging with a pot and wand. The product provides an all-day wear without smudging. The applicator makes it super easy to apply liner. The felt tip is stiff, which took a bit of getting used to, but after awhile I actually began to prefer the stiff tip. Having uneven eyelids, the applicator makes it soo easy to apply thin lines and in the tiniest places possible. 
Carbon Black Telescopic provides a truly lovely matte finish.
The liner stays on all day but doesn't claim to be waterproof. It comes on clean as well, which means no panda eyes after cleansing! It's the perfect tool for a cat-eye and I've come to really know how to work with it. The thin tip makes it easy to create a perfect point and in seconds. The only drawback is that if you aren't completely confident with it and you go over what you've already drawn, make sure to let it fully dry, or not get a chance to. The in-between stage is okay, but I've had it ball up on me ONCE. Other than that, this is an amazing liner. It's my new favorite. Bye bye Artliner, hello Telescopic. 

Comments