Nature Republic Cream Blusher in No. 2

Nature Republic Cream Blusher in No. 2, $4.99 on sale at Nature Republic
Hello ladies and gents. I've been having some me time *cough*watchingSailorMoon*cough* and I admit I've been slacking on reviews and blog posts. I've decided to finally write a review for this cream blusher I bought while at the Korean plaza in Rancho Cordova. It's a super flattering orange shade that screams, "Summer." Did also I forget to mention how inexpensive it is?
Nature Republic is similar in style to The Body Shop. It has lots of skincare and little cosmetics. The difference being that Nature Republic focuses more on facial health than body health. The Body Shop focuses a lot on body butters, body scrubs, and the like. Nature Republic, and stores like The Face Shop, has tons of facial masks, night time treatments, emulsions, essence, and just so much stuff for your skincare routine.
Amongst the display of cosmetics, I found this gem. It comes in two shades, a bright pink and a soft orange. Naturally, I went for the orange. I used the tester on my hand it blended out so well and left such a pretty color. Then and there, Nature Republic had my money.
Upon using this product for the first time, you have to unscrew the top of the blusher, kind of like cleanser pumps. Squeeze the tube a tad bit and BAM, there you have it. First off, the three dots thing kind of makes application splotchy, so you have to be careful when applying it. Perhaps using your fingertips is a better idea.
The shade is really flattering and gives you either a fresh look, or a freshly tanned look. It depends on how you use it. It lasts all day and doesn't budge. Indoors, it looks fabulous. Outdoors, you can kind of tell where it's blotchy and where it isn't blended enough. As said, use your fingers or a brush to apply this product more evenly. Even better, apply the product directly onto your BeautyBlender and dab it onto your cheeks. The application will be much smoother. And since it's a cream product, I feel like it's more likely to disrupt your foundation. With the price and the pretty color, I would definitely recommend it. It's long-lasting and I find myself feeling pretty with this blush on. 
What do you think?

Comments