It's Judy Time!

It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette via bh cosmetics, $12.95 on sale $20.00 regularly
 The perfect combo of neutrals and glamorous midnight shades to dress up your eyes. The It's Judy Time palette has it all. This is the first bh cosmetics palette for me to own, and I'm impressed! I'll be honest and say I wasn't too impressed looking online, but my gosh did it wow me.
 It's Judy Time is made up of 12 lovely shades--4 mattes, 4 satins, and 4 shimmers. All of the colors are very wearable and were "handpicked by... ItsJudyTime" to create the best day-to-night palette. I love the combination of neutral shades and then BAM, blue and purples. And in pictures, it doesn't actually look like it, but the last shade is the only blue in the palette, the other two are purples. This palette has the perfect balance.
The formula is very blendable and it's quite pigmented. I've used the palette a few times and I'm very pleased with the quality. I love the pigment and the colors are gorgeous. I think my favorite is the third on the bottom row. It's a lovely shimmery, wine color. It's super bold and daring. It reminds me of a depiction of a guilty pleasure, or the seven deadly sins or something. Ha ha. 
I already have so many palettes that I haven't gotten around to using. If I have, it's probably just ONE color that I came to love and have used it a few times. This palette... I can see myself using often. I'm not too overwhelmed with a million different colors, which gives me the chance to appreciate each shadow and really think about how I'll use it.
What do you think?

Comments