July Blush Mystery Beauty Box!

 Helloooo lovelies! I'm finally back from my 2-week vacation and I was so happy to see packages. I know it's late and you probably know what's in the July Blush Mystery box already but I just want to share what I got in mine. (:
 Julien Farel Haircare Zero Frizz Restore, FULL SIZE at $33.00

This alone brings the value above the price of the subscription. Unfortunately it isn't something I'll use. I don't have curly or frizzy hair. This will be swapped/sold.
 Great Barrier Island Bee Co. Manuka Honey Intensive Hand and Nail Cream, 1fl oz at $5.40
SmartFX SmartEye Wrinkle Lift Cream, FULL SIZE at $60.00
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel Original Formula Packette, 1 set of packettes for $2.90

I have plenty of hand and nail creams so this will have to go on hold for a while. Lol. The Wrinkle Lift Cream will go to my mom, either that or it will be swapped/sold.
Rouge Bunny Rouge Gleaming Temptations Lip Gloss in Inflammable, FULL SIZE at $23.00
Cattiva Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude, FULL SIZE at $20.00

These two items were in the spoiler video. I'm not too thrilled with all the glitter and glitz of the lip gloss so that's going in the swap/sell pile. I'm very happy I got the liner in a nude color since that isn't a liner I have yet. 

The value of this box comes up to $144.30! Unfortunately I'll only be using 2, maybe 3 of the items. This was a mediocre month for this box. I think I'll take a break from Blush for a bit and try out other subs. What do you think?

Comments