Z Palette + Too Faced Cosmetics

z Palette Large, $20.00 via CameraReadyCosmetics.com
For my birthday, my lovely sister bought me a z Palette since I've been wanting to depot my Too Faced Holiday Set. The set was so big and there was so much wasted space. I barely used it because it was such a drag to retrieve it. Luckily, z Palette saves the day!
For starters, the z Palette is very well made. It's made with tough cardboard-like material. It feels sturdy and it has a nice texture to it. The plastic covering it also well made, but I wouldn't be too harsh on it. It's a big springy, but this helps in case you drop it. If it's too stiff then it'll be more likely to break. Although it's very well made, the packaging dents easily.
The z Palette includes magnets for brands who produce shadows and such without some sort of magnetic grip. The magnets give the shadows a bit more of a boost. With the Too Faced Shadows, you don't need the magnets. The large palette isn't ideal for dome-shaped products. z Palette has specially made palettes for dome products.
The magnet is really strong. You don't have to worry about your products slipping out or anything like that. One thing is that this size is a bit awkward for my set because I have rounded items as well. They don't fit perfectly in there but it fits and that's what counts. xD 
I'm already a fan of the z Palette. I'm probably going to purchase more! Ha ha. I'll have to get a white-out pen so I can organize them by brand. :3

Comments