August Five Four Club

I recently subscribed to Five Four Club for my boyfriend, whom I always enjoy shopping for. This really just makes it easier for me. Ha ha. I used a $15 off the first month coupon for this subscription so it cost me $45.00 instead of $60.00. For some reason this package came in an envelope instead of a box, so I'm guessing they skimp out on packaging. It's not a great first impression. So the theme of this month is cuffing your jeans! Let's take a look at the products.
Dres Larsson OST Original Straight Jeans, $78.00

These jeans are soft and they have a great fit. We thought there would be an issue with inseam (they only have standard inseams, 30-33x32, 34+x34), but they seem to look fine when you roll them up a bit. The cuffing style isn't really my boyfriend's thing but I think it's working well for him.
Penford Button Down Shirt, $60.00

This is a long-sleeve button down with some textures and colors. This also fits really well. The sleeves were the perfect length! Most times there are issues with the sleeve length being wayyyyy too long, but these were almost perfect. 

The total value of this box is $138.00, for $45.00 this was a great deal! I'm excited to see what we get next month, especially now that everyone is transitioning into fall attire! (:
Interested?
 Get $15 off your first box! Click here.

Comments