BeautyDNA September Box Review

 Hello beauties! Today I received my September BeautyDNA subscription, which is also the second one I have received from this subscription service. It costs $25 flat with free shipping and handling. You get only full sized products valued at almost twice the price you pay, so $50. This month I got two products, which is typical if the value isn't too high for the most expensive product.
RevitaLash Volumizing Primer, FULL SIZE at $24.00
RevitaLash Volumizing Mascara, FULL SIZE at $24.00
It seems this month features the brand RevitaLash. This primer contains glycerin and panthenol, is lightweight and is hypoallergenic. You're supposed to apply two coats of this before mascara application. It also has a "blue tone to enhance the intensity of your mascara." I think that's pretty cool! I wasn't too sure what panthenol is so I looked it up and it's "a form of vitamin B5 used as a moisturizing and lubricating compound" (via ewg.org). 
The mascara, on the other hand, has pretty much the same description as the primer, EXCEPT that it doesn't contain glycerin, but biotin instead. It also doesn't have a bluish tint. Ha ha. I'm fine with having a mascara that contains biotin. Yay!

The total value of this box comes out to $48.00, which is almost double of what I paid for this box. While I don't need anymore mascaras, I'm pretty excited to have a matching pair. They're both also specialized for "sparse lashes," which is one of the concerns I listed on my profile. I guess we'll see how things turn out! (: What do you think?

Comments