Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 1 Review

YSL Touche Eclat in No. 1, $41.00 via Sephora
The little luxurious things in life that just wakes me up in the morning are simply the best. The things that make me appear awake are also the best. The YSL Touche Eclat has been a long time favorite of mine, but I never got around to purchasing it. I had SOOOO many of the little sample cards that I made it a point to use them all up before I purchased the product. After continuous use, I declared No. 1 to be my favorite shade.

No. 1 is a lovely salmon color, perfect for concealing your undereyes and brightening up areas of the face. It claims to be for "fair to light complexions" but who says you can't break rules? The YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch is a luminizing pen meant to diminish fatigue and brighten the complexion. 
Its use is really easy and self-explanatory. All you do is click the button at the bottom about 30 times to get it started. After you have it going, just apply it where you need it, then blend. It's honestly such a great luminizer. It makes me feel radiant from the inside-out. I apply it before foundation to get a glow-from-within. Using it before or after foundation doesn't affect the results of the product.
Of course, I would repurchase this. It has become a staple in my makeup routine and has become my holy grail undereye concealor. I love having a bit of luxury in my vanity and this is a luxury that's worth it. What do you think?

Comments