August Glossybox

 The August Glossybox FINALLY arrived. This is the latest I've received it and it was such a pain waiting for it to come in the mail. With that said, Glossybox has done some construction on their boxes. The edges are pointier and the logo is accompanied by the company name.
 Uberliss Hydrating Shampoo, 2fl oz at $3.98
Uberliss Hydrating Conditioner, 2fl oz at $4.32

This set gets really good reviews so I'm excited to try them out! I never seem to run out of shampoos and conditioners, but I'm not complaining. They also have a subtle scent, which is great. (:
 Sparitual Explore Color Collection Nail Polish in North Star, FULL SIZE at $12.00
Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Liner, half size at $8.00
Kryolan for Glossybox Highlighter in Cashmere, FULL SIZE at $18.95

I have mixed feelings about the nail polish. I feel like it would make a great fall nail polish but I'm not a huge fan of the shimmer. Though, I like how it's iridescent. I'll be swapping the liner. I've tried it out before and the applicator is great but it dries out quickly. The highlighter had some moisture on top, but I realized it was just oils from the product, I'm guessing from the heat. I just swirled it back into the product.
Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream, .34fl oz at $17.00

This day cream gets amazing reviews. I hope it does well with my slightly sensitive skin. It smells like typical day creams of its type. I'm excited to try this out!

The total value of this box comes out to $64.25. It's a good mix of products but nothing really WOWed me. I already know what's in store for next month, and I'm getting two boxes, so hopefully I get one of each shade they're providing. (:

Comments