PopSugar Special Edition Must Have 2014 Fall Style Box Review

 Hello lovelies. My Fall Style box finallyyy came in. It was expected to arrive on Friday, which was wayyy too long. That would have been nearly two weeks of waiting. I purchased the fall style box after seeing potential spoilers of the Joie item, only to be more or less disappointed. After viewing the actual spoilers, I have some opinions to share...
On another note! I love the packaging of the Special Ed. boxes. They're super nice and well made. I love the texture.

 Joie Zorina Knit Hat in Chalk, $98.00

Beret-type knit hats don't fit my head very well, but this is shaped more like a beanie so perhaps it will fit me better than expected. I have mixed feelings about this item, so for now it will be sold/swapped.
 Sugarpova Chic Gummy Candy, FULL SIZE at $6.00
MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick in Radicchio, FULL SIZE at $25.00

These gummies are really good. My boyfriend and I have devoured about half of it so far. We also had fun with the shapes of the gummies. The lipstick looks like a nice fall shade.
 It looks like a nice, dark red but after lining it up with my other red lipsticks, this one is like a reddish pumpkin spice (that's what it reminds me of). I haven't been able to try out MAKE's formula yet so I'll be keeping this item.
 Capsule Parfums Byway Eau de Parfum, FULL SIZE at $38.00
Indie Lee Brighting Cleanser, FULL SIZE at $32.00

I spritzed the perfume to see how I liked the scent and it doesn't work for me. It's too sweet and gave me a headache. This will be swapped/sold. The Indie Lee cleanser is what I ended up being most excited for. It smells like strawberries and the pinkish hue is supposed to be all natural, I'm guessing from the strawberries. It gets great reviews so I'm excited to try it out!
Marchesa Voyage for ShopStyle Scarf, $140.00

I'm kind of disappointed by this scarf. The print is okay and the blue is beautiful, but it's not my color. It's super soft, made with 100% rayon, but I don't think I'll be putting this to use. This will be swapped/sold.

The overall value of this box comes out to $339.00. I paid $100 but out of the six items, I'm only keeping three, a potential four (depending on if I decide to try on the hat). I don't like the highest valued product either, so it's kind of a waste for me. What are your thoughts?

Comments