Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Colour Eyeshadow Palette Transat Edition in Sundeck Review

Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Colour Eyeshadow Palette Transat Edition in Sundeck, Limited Edtion, $61.00
 Hellooo lovelies! I recently purchased this gorgeous shadow palette from Sephora because the colors just looked so good together and I couldn't resist. I'll be honest and say the first palette I remember having was a Dior palette. My aunt purchased it for me and this was wayyy back then when I knew nothing about makeup. Since then I haven't owned another Dior palette, and yet again, I am Dior-less.
 The main reason why I purchased this palette was because of the middle coppery-orange shade. It definitely satisfied my need for this palette. The color is gorgeous and shimmery, it's creamy and blendable. That color is all you need in life. Ha ha. During the time I had it, I also fell in love with the peachy shade. The most disappointing of all the shadows was the matte white. It, honestly, might as well not have included in the palette because it wasn't at all visible. The bronze brown wasn't a bad color but I didn't think it was anything special. The purple... Appeared more like a brown and the matte aspect was completely transparent against the shimmer of the other products. Sometimes I couldn't even tell it was there.
Honestly speaking, I've had good experiences with Dior shadows. Overall they're all really blendable and creamy, though they don't always show up like how they do in the pan. They're a good investment but I've used shadows that work just as well, if not, better.
Here's a look I created using all of the shadows. I returned it because I couldn't justify keeping it only for two shades. I was so sad to take it back but I know I can find colors similar and for less than $61.00. What do you think? Do you have any good dupes? (:

Comments