MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick in Radicchio Review

MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick in Radicchio, $25.00 via Birchbox.com
Hi lovelies! Today is a happy Saturday and I'm so excited to (re)introduce the MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick to you. If you haven't kept up, I received this in the PopSugar Fall Styles box sometime earlier this month. MAKE is a brand I've been dying to try. I love the design and the font of the name is just so cute. I have a weak spot for packaging. Ha ha. Now let's get to it!

MAKE describes this lipstick as vivid and saturated and I can't agree more. Radicchio is kind of a brick red or firetruck red. It has more warm undertones, not exactly orange or yellow, but definitely more of a true red. The formula is moisturizing, long-lasting, and is also created to be feather-resistant.
This lipstick is formulated with rosehip, soybean, and safflower oils. Candelia and beeswax help to ensure a long-lasting application. It even contains vitamins A, C, and E to help maintain moisturized lips.
For bonus points, MAKE donates 1/3 of all sales to its parent non-profit organization that helps support women-led cooperatives. Pretty cool, right?*
The Silk Cream lipsticks provide a glossy finish without being overly ambitious. It has just the right amount of shine to make your lips look desirable.
Applying this lipstick is so easy. They advise you to use lip primer, but... I never use lip primer. Ha ha. The flat tip makes lining your lips easy and provides an even line. The flat side is great for filling in. It's highly pigmented and I didn't have any issues with streaks or anything. It's also very long lasting. I ate like 3 times with this lipstick on and it didn't budge at all. It still looked just as fresh as when I applied it. It's also really hydrating. I didn't feel my lips drying out or dying for some chapstick. Ha ha.
Overall, I'm really happy with this lipstick. For $25.00 it's a great product with an affordable price. I actually really like the color as well. I used to be so afraid of reds but now I can't live without them! I've been drowning in dark reds and burgundy, so this was a nice breather. I'm definitely going to check out more of their products now that I have an idea of the quality. What do you think?

*Information from Birchbox.com

Comments