Napoleon Perdis Auto-Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer: A Quick Review

Hello lovelies! I wanted to do a quick review on the Napoleon Perdis Auto-Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer that I received in my May Glossybox. I received two and just finished the first one and I felt it was worthy enough to review. Ha ha. This primer is available at more upscale retailers, like Bergdorf Goodman, but not all of them have this specific primer. Some have the radiant primer, concealor primer, and etc., but not the auto-pilot pre-foundation one. 
This primer works really well. It's a hydrating primer and has the consistency of a thin lotion. It's very similar to Embryolisse Lait-Concentre, except less greasy-feeling. I love the Lait-Concentre, I even bought another one, but the NP is in ways better. It also smells great! It has that... Luxe cream smell... Like the Lait-Concentre. Ha ha. I should stop comparing the two. 
Anyway, it does a great job at hydrating your skin and keeping it hydrated. Sometimes, in the past, I've felt a bit tight around my face after awhile but with this primer I feel amazing and moisturized all day. This primer contains chamomile, yarrow extract, and vitamin E.
It is a bit more on the expensive side, at $45.00 for 1.7fl oz, but it's totally worth it. I'm probably going to buy the full size after I'm done with this sample.
What do you think?

Comments