MemeBox Special Box #31 Earth & Sea Cosmetics Review

Hello readers! I'm so happy to introduce my third official MemeBox review! I have been watching the tracking number for this box for the last two weeks and it finally arrived at my doorstep yesterday. I didn't have my DSLR with me so I couldn't take any pictures. Might I also  mention that the tracking number for my package wasn't updated for about 10 days so I had no idea when I was going to receive my item! Tracking was sent with EMS, so if you order from them and choose to ship using Standard, that might be what they use. Although the updated tracking was lacking, I guess I don't mind a surprise package. :3 
This review is for the Earth & Sea Cosmetics box ($35.99 with s/h). It is no longer available for sale.

 Shara Shara Black Charcoal Mask Purifying, FULL SIZE at $2.00
Elizavecca Elastic Pore Mask Cleansing Foam, FULL SIZE at $29.00

I enjoy how MemeBox tends to send a lot of sheet masks. Some may not really appreciate sheet masks since they're one-time use, but they're actually great (Spoiler: I'll be writing a skin care routine blog post soon! Or making a video...). 
I'm also really excited to try out the cleansing foam. My skin has been crazy lately and I've harvested my first blackheads! It's so disheartening. ):
 Ariul Spa Water 24 Hours Moisturizing Refreshing Mist, FULL SIZE at $18.00
Dewytree Mineral Healthy Sun Cut Loose Powder SPF27PA++, FULL SIZE at $34.00

The spa water was one of the spoilers for this box. It contains amino acids and "pure spa water extracted straight from Belgium rich in minerals..." It can also be used as a boosting serum (or just serum). 
I'm so happy to have a powder SPF product! I've been wanting one for awhile now and I guess I lucked out! It comes with a powder puff for easily application. And there's a mirror on top!
Secret Nature Volcanic Ash Pore Pack, FULL SIZE at $36
Tosowoong Super Aqua Cooling Gel, FULL SIZE at $34

The volcanic ash pore pack was the other spoiler for this box. It's enriched with Jeju complex, mineral rich volcanic ash, charcoal, green tea, and pine needle extracts. You'll be happy to know it's also free of parabens, artificial fragrances, artificial coloring, and is suitable for all skin types. It was nice to see it comes with a scooper as well. 
The cooling gel is slightly confusing for me because I'm not sure if I should use this as a moisturizer or not, but I'm going to treat it like aloe. It can be used on your face and body and contains minerals and nutrients from glacier waters. Its use is ideal for overheated and irritated skin and should be applied after toning your skin. I think I'll keep this for when I'm done with my aloe gel. It will be perfect for after hot baths! 

I'm very thrilled with this box, though I wish there was a bit more variation. Lots of the products contain volcanic ash or charcoal, but I think that was a bit more expected. I'll use everything in this box. I also like how they included an SPF product. The total value comes out to $153.00! I paid about $36.00 for this so I'm very happy with the value. What do you think?

Get $5.00 off your purchase using code PHKK. Usable only through the referral link below:

Comments