Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Review

Nature Republic Aloe Vera, 10.56fl oz for ~$10.00
 Hi lovelies! I'm catching up on long-overdue reviews. As we know, fall is approaching us and while you're counting the last days of tanning, you might want to freshen up and give your skin some TLC. On my trip to California I grabbed a tub of aloe vera from Nature Republic, and boy am I glad I did. I got the tub for $4.99 on sale, and it was $4.99 well spent.
I've never been a user of aloe vera. I don't actively tan and it's just not something I would grab unless my skin was burnt. This is made with 92% aloe vera and works to moisturize and sooth your skin. Nature Republic prides themselves in providing paraben free, mineral oil free, and artificial fragrance free aloe vera and it is certified by California Certified Organic Farmers. This product is highly versatile, as it can be used on your face, body, and hair! I've never thought of putting aloe vera in my hair, but why not?
I've only used this for my body, but I will tell you that it does amazing things. At first it's a bit off-putting. Once the product is worked into your skin it begins to feel like... Natural plant excretions. So you kind of feel like glass that's too clean. Does that make sense? Ha ha. One of my favorite uses for this is after a hot bath, I spray dry oil on my body, then slather on this gel. My legs feel like a baby's skin. It's amazing.
I definitely recommend this product. Of course, it doesn't have to be this brand specifically, since many brands make aloe vera gels. Some are also much easier to access. This one you have to use your hands to scoop out product (unless you have a spatula of some sort), but others may be in a tube where you can squeeze it out. What do you think?

Comments