A Quick Fix

Last weekend I took a quick run to JC Penny because I wanted this Sephora Inside JC Penny-exclusive set! I am so thankful for the Sephoras inside JC Penny because they have amazing holiday sets! I first learned about this set through CoffeeBreakwithDani and I HADDD to have it. It was the make-up fanatic inside of me that said I needed this. Lol. On this trip, I also learned the Sephora Inside JC Penny in the nearby mall (close to campus) has a Becca stand! The actual Sephora in the mall doesn't even carry Becca. I felt like I went to heaven. 
Now onto the contents!
This kit costs $39.00 and includes: 
  • NARS Blush in Orgasm, full size at $32.00
  • Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light, full size at $39.00
  • Urban Decay Shadow Single in Sin, full size at $18.00
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, full size at $20.00
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara, deluxe size (0.10oz) at $7.67
  • Bite Beauty Lipstick in Palomino, deluxe size (0.07oz, about half the reg. size) at $11.20
This set has a total retail value of $127.87! I mostly purchased this kit because I REALLY wanted the Orgasm blush, which I used to own in a cream stick format but I think I sold that... Lol. So it was like.... Spend $39 and get the NARS blush, plus some. I actually ended up paying about $37 for this because I recently renewed my VIB status after I purchased for the $20 off code. Speaking of which!
I purchased the BECCA Shimmering Perfector Pressed in Opal and Tarte's Under-Eye Concealor in Light. I will be writing and recording reviews on these very soon! (: 

Comments