Black Friday & Cyber Monday Haul Part 1/2: Skincare

Hi everyone! I'm sure you've all done your fair share of Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping. I actually did like 90% of my shopping online and only two things I bought in stores. I'm still waiting on a few more packages but thought I should split up my purchases into two parts: Skincare and Makeup. To be honest not everything I purchased was on sale or had a special associated with it. Some of the orders I placed didn't qualify for discounts because I wanted to spend my money elsewhere on a different website. Ha ha. I guess I was all about variety for this haul. Let's get started!
 The Body Shop Tea Tree Starter Kit, $12.99 via TJmaxx

I love the tea tree oil vial for my acne and decided to go ahead and get the kit. The original price is $25.00 and the tea tree oil, alone, costs $9.99. Getting it for $12.99 is such a steal! I'm hoping the rest of the products work out for me. I have my fingers crossed.
 Sephora at JC Penny Sephora Favorites: Cleansing Ritual To Go Kit, $16.00 via JC Penny Sephoras

The moment I saw this kit I had to have it. In my hometown we don't have a full scale Sephora so we don't get access to all of the brands. Luckily we still have access to essentials, like ABH, NARS, MUFE, and etc. The one benefit to this is that they have Sephora-at-JCPenny-exclusive kits! The total value of this kit isn't that much greater than what you pay, but I thought this was a great cleansing set. I've wanted to try the tsubaki cleansing gel for forever, as well as the FAB face cleanser. I'm really happy with this set, but unfortunately I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet.
LJH Vita-Propolis Ampoule, $22.84 after 20% off and 3 MemePoints

I ordered this ampoule because I was running out of the Migabee Royal Jelly ampoule (which is amazing by the way! I've used it all up and have no photos with it full). I loove the packaging of it. It's fabulous. Memebox was also giving out deluxe samples with every purchase. I got the Lioele Water Drop BB Cream. I don't know what shade it's in so I'll just have to wing it. 

So that's it for my skincare haul! I have a lot more to share with you all for my makeup haul. I'll be displaying swatches separately in the reviews, so the next post will just be a preview. (: Let me know your opinions on these items and other thoughts.

Comments