Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Review

Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence, 150ml, $35.00 via us.memebox.com
Ever since I embarked on my beauty journey with MemeBox, I began taking an interest in Korean skincare routines, which hold essences as a necessity. The first essence I used was by Re:cipe. It was so lovely and even had a misting applicator. I did research and came to desire the SKII essence, but I couldn't just toss away $100 for one essence. After much further research, I soon found that next in line is the Missha Time Revolution essence, which is said to be a dupe for SKII. Naturally, I purchased it without hesitation. 
Formulated with 80% fermented extracts, the Time Revolution essence works to moisturize, rejuvenate, target signs of aging, and even out skintone. Over time it also works to give you a glowing complexion. Upon arrival and marveling at how well packaged it is, I soon realized that this is a heavy bottle! It's made with glass and has such a sophisticated look to it. My vanity feels so luxe right now. Ha ha. This baby also came with a plug for the product disbursement. The only thing I do have to pick on is the application/disbursement. It just has a small little hole so you have to pour the product into your hands and get it on your face. I much preferred the spray method, although Missha does have a mist version of the essence (it's a smaller size and still costs quite a lot...). Aside from that, I'm quite pleased with the product. 
I've used this for about a month and a half now and I really wanted to capture how well this product works. At first I didn't notice any differences because I also ran out of my emulsion and had to start using a new one, thus resulting in conflicting opinions about products. I couldn't tell which one was doing well with my skin and which one was disrupting it. So I quit using the emulsion and waited. I realized the essence made my skin brighter and more radiant. I observed how my skin became more even in color and I feel like it has a better color to it. I've come to the conclusion that my emulsion was making me break out, and since I've quit using it, my acne has gone down a bit. 
It was difficult to gauge what this product did to my skin at first, but after minimizing and taking out products from my routine, I can say that I love this product. I love what it's done to help my skin look great and I feel like the quality justifies the price and beyond. I would definitely repurchase it and I do recommend it for all skin types. 
What do you think?

Comments