Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette Review + Swatches

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette, $29.00
Hello lovely people! I'm back on the good ol' routine and I am not at all ready for finals this upcoming week. That said, I may be gone for a week or two, but we shall see. 
I had to contain my excitement when I received the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette. I've been eyeing it for the longest of time but I didn't purchase it until recently. I long regretted not purchasing the Amrezy palette, but this has filled the void. Ha ha. To be completely honest, I really wanted the Vice3 just for the shade Sonic (literally), but after I got this in the mail and swatched Sangria, my first thoughts were, "forget the Vice3! I've got this." This is such a marvelous palette, I promise you. 

Each one comes with "Get the Look" cards, which is great if you're stumped on looks to do, or if you're a beginner and would love some tips. I haven't really looked at them yet but they may come in handy.
With this palette you get 10 beautiful shades, 3 of which are matte and the rest are shimmer. I have to say these are the most beautiful shimmer shades I have seen. Most times I don't like shimmery but these are subtle enough to where I don't feel overwhelmed. 
These are swatched in order from left to right, top to bottom. All of the shades are gorgeous. Venezia (blue) has gold shimmer in it and it just blows me away. I LOVE Sangria and China Rose. I can't over this palette. Ha ha. All the shadows are super blendable and pigmented. I used my finger to swatch these and did about three layers (dipping my finger in three times each to swatch). They show up beautifully, even Fresh.
I think you can probably tell that I'm in love with this palette. Ha ha. I purchased it for 20% off when Urbanoutfitters had a beauty deal going on. Unfortunately they aren't selling the Tamanna Palette anymore on their website, but Ulta and ABH still have this in stock. (: What do you think?

Comments