Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Mini Lipstick Charms Trio Review

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Mini Lipstick Charms, $39.00 via nordstrom.com
Hello everyone! As you've seen, I purchased this set during Black Friday weekend. I've wanted to try out Charlotte Tilbury's line for forever and what's a better way than to start with the lipsticks? 
I'll be completely honest and say this set is not worth it for your value! The amount of lipstick you get is the same as one tube, but costs $7.00 more than one tube. This is a great set if you want to survey the brand and try out different lipstick colors, but save your money because this costs more than one tube. You don't get much value out of it at all. One thing that might tempt you is that it's limited edition. If you're a sucker for limited edition products, grab this! Let's start taking a look!
I love the overall presentation of this set! The holiday packaging is adorable and the stars seem to be part of their Christmas theme this year. Each of the minis has a signature CT brown ribbon tied to it. They're so cute and tiny, making it perfect to hang on a mini tree or something.
 From left to right the shades are Bitch Perfect, Penelope Pink, and So Marilyn. They're actually the perfect size to get into your cupid's bow and into the nooks and crannies of your lips. The also swatch beautifully!
I took the photo with flash so you can see it better. Here are the swatches on my lips:
These babies are soooo creamy. I think they're even better than the Tom Ford formula. They kind of have that vanilla-y scent that the MAC lipsticks have. They're SOOOO moisturizing. I'm sure you can tell from the photo above that my lips are CHAPPED like no other. My lips were so moist after wearing this. I think I'm smitten. 
Also, the staying power is awesome! I watched several movies with my boyfriend and I ate chips, cereal, a bunch of other stuff, and I had water, coconut water, tea, and more. The lipstick DID transfer onto the utensils and cups but it didn't transfer off of my lips. Through all of the food and drinks, it was still in tact, as if I had done nothing all night. These are also so opaque. One swipe is enough. 
I think I'm in love with these lipsticks. I might just have to go ahead and order full sized ones. So Marilyn is the perfect Hollywood red, I might just purchase it. Though of the three I think Penelope Pink is my favorite. I'm definitely going to purchase some full size lipsticks! What are your thoughts?

Comments

Post a Comment