Holiday Glossybox Unboxing!

Hello lovely people! I'm back at home and I have a review ready for you all! I received BOTH of my holiday Glossyboxes in the mail on the same day. I actually recorded my unboxing here. This review will be pretty straight forward.
The Holiday Glossybox costs $40 and you get over $140 worth of products. I purchased two, one at regular price (courtesy of my boyfriend) and another at $20 during Black Friday. 
 TEADORA Nourishing Lip Butter in Rainforest at Dawn, FULL SIZE (0.5oz) at $15.00

This lip butter smells amazing! It smells just like oranges. I was also surprised to find that the container is actually plastic; in the product photos it looks like clouded glass, but I guess I'm wrong. I also really like that it comes with a safety seal of sorts. 
 NCLA Nail Lacquer in Satin Sheets, Velvet Ropes, FULL SIZE (0.5oz) at $16.00
Cargo TexasLiner Liquid Eye Liner, FULL SIZE (0.08fl oz) at $20.00
The Lip Bar Lipstick in Crimson Wonderland, FULL SIZE (0.12oz) at $25.00

I actually already have the nail polish on my nails and it's GORGEOUSSS. It dries really nicely and rather quickly. One coat is already good enough to just get up and go, but I like putting two coats just in case. It also doesn't smell too much so that's good.

I'm not a fan of pen liquid liners and that's something Glossybox always sends out! This one dries relatively matte but I feel like it will dry out before I get to do anymore lining. LOL.

This lipstick is really pretty but it's a bit too candy-red for me. I would have preferred a color that's more true to what's in the tube. I'm also stacked high with red lipsticks, so this may be swapped (though I've already swatched it). 
 Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Wind, FULL SIZE (0.17oz) at $20.00
Korres Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara, FULL SIZE (0.27fl oz) at $20.00

I'm very excited to try out both of these products, but I'm more weary about the mascara. Mascaras tend to drag down my lashes, but if all else fails, I'll still be able to use this on my lower lashes. 
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose Colour Concentrates in Smote, FULL SIZE (0.8oz) at $14.00
Calvin Klein Reveal, 0.5fl oz at $13.23

This loose pigment is really pretty! It goes really well for a more natural look and can be incorporated into a more dramatic effect.

The fragrance smells kind of like all the aqua fragrances, mixed with the sandalwood notes. I think it makes a great unisex fragrance!

The total value comes up to $143.xx! This year's holiday box has such a great value! Everything in the box will be used. I feel like this box is very versatile and hits all the major points for a make-up routine. Of course it doesn't have a foundation of sorts but there's definitely something in here for everyone. What do you think? 

Comments