Moisturizing with Yogurt: Rappol Calming Cream Review

Rappol Calming Cream, 150g, $59.00
Because of MemeBox's Yogurt Cosmetics box, I've been slathering yogurt products all over my face in the last several weeks, but I don't regret any of it. Among those products is the Rappol Calming Cream, developed because the foundaters' baby had extremely sensitive skin and was allergic to too many ingredients. This cream works to strengthen your skin's level of immunity and self-regeneration using lactic acids and other ingredients. This cream works well for allergy-prone and sensitive skin. 
The Rappol Calming Cream comes in a good size container and has a handy, well-made pump. The packaging is actually quite nice and I'm drawn to it for some reason. I have this love for Asian cosmetic packaging. They always have safety caps, stoppers for pumps, and little scoopies for facial masks! Aside from that, the packaging is spot on, as well as the ease of use.
The product itself is super thick! Once you pump it somewhere the cream doesn't disperse and it stays right where you pumped it. It doesn't have a particular smell, but is probably a tad bit like yogurt mixed with baby powder. Despite the thickness, it absorbs nicely and thoroughly. I didn't experience any product balling up on my face like the Jeju cream. xD
I used this during the summer/fall transition and it worked well until it began getting colder. The cream wasn't hydrating enough for my face but works well for the rest of my body. I'm unsure about the overall quality, but I definitely wouldn't pay $60 for this cream. It may work well for someone with skin less dry than mine, but it doesn't meet my personal needs. It will probably work better in warmer weather.
What do you think?

Comments