LORAC Vintage Vixen Palette Review and Swatches

LORAC Vintage Vixen Palette (Limited Edition), $12.00 via Ulta.com
Hello loveliesss! I am finally here to release photos and a review for the LORAC Vintage Vixen Palette! This is a limited edition palette, released ONLY at Ulta and on Black Friday. These sold out so quickly and I was fortunate enough to grab THREE of these babies. I actually don't own any LORAC products at all so I was adamant to make this my first product from them. There are perks to being a crazy lady... LOL. 
So I won't say much about this palette because it's pretty straight forward... 
So this palette includes a cream, light brown, medium brown, burgundy, and dark brown shade. I cannot swatch anything for the life of me. LOL. I have the most terrible swatches in existence. I didn't use primer underneath these and I just used my fingers so I wasn't too WOWed by these, until I dipped my brush in them and my gosh, they are amazing.
The shadows are so pigmented and creamy. They blend out beautifully. I've had experiences with LORAC limited edition shadow palettes and they are nothing special... At all, BUT THESE are amazing. I read up on MissMaven and they aren't made of the PRO formula from LORAC but they feel like it. So I guess I'm getting pro-like quality from this palette. 
Today I used the LORAC Vixen palette and used the burgundy and cream shadows. Here's the look: 
The burgundy shadow is the darkest one. It comes off more brown, which is a common issue with burgundy shadows from what I've experienced. Nonetheless, this is a beautiful palette! What are your thoughts? Did you grab one?... OR MORE? xD

Comments