MSA Quarterly Box #2 Review

Hello everyone! Tis the season of many boxes and products and just packages in general! You know what that means... TONS of reviews and unboxings! Lol. So next up on my unboxing list is the MSA Quarterly Box #2. I missed out on the first box and I was super bummed, so I immediately signed up for the second box once it went on sale. I'm considering the third box... Hrmmm... Here's my unboxing video if you're interested! Let's get started...

 As always, this includes an info card on the products and reasons why Liz included them in this box. 
 Yes To Carrots Fragrance-Free Intense Hydration Night Cream, FULL SIZE at $13.00

I have to admit... I was REALLY bummed when I saw this in the box. It's a drugstore item that I could just get at Target... But it's also something I wouldn't purchase for myself. Liz included this in the box because she has really dry and sensitive skin during the colder season and this works great for that. I'm not a big fan of Yes To products, but I'm willing to give this a try if Liz says it works great for her. 
 Foot Traffic Microfiber Fuzzy Socks, $9.00
BaubleBar Ice Circle Pendant, $32.00

I was also bummed to get socks in the box, but I do like them. They aren't really warm, I'm actually wearing them right now but my feet still feel cold. Maybe I just have weird feet. LOL. 

The necklace is really pretty and delicate. I'm more of a statement necklace type of person but I'll definitely where this. I love that she chose a gold piece because I don't wear silver much, if at all. 
 Au Naturale Cream Eye Shadows in Addiction and White Quartz, FULL SIZE at $20ea.

 Both of these eye shadows swatched beautifully. Addiction was specially made for this box and Liz describes it as an antique gold, though I really thought it was more a metallic mossy green. They feel really nice and are super pigmented. I'm definitely utilizing them for the holidays and beyond!
Faribault Woolen Mill Co. Throw, $64.00

Last but not least is the throw that Liz spoiled for us. This is a HUGE throw. It's made with 65% wool and 35% acrylic so it's supposed to be a bit softer than regular wool. I have slightly sensitive skin and can't wear anything made of wool, but as a throw, I'm sure I'll have layers of clothing on so this shouldn't make me itchy. If anything, this is supposed to get softer as it goes through the wash! I might just have to do that a few times to really soften it up. Ha ha. 

The overall value of the box comes out to $158. I paid $48 for this box and got an amazing value out of it. I'm slightly disappointed because I was hoping more for a box like the first one, but I still am happy with the turn out and I will use everything in this box. What do you think? 

Comments