ColourPop Super Shock Megan Naik Collection + Get Lucky Reviews

Megan Naik Collection, $20.00
Super Shock Shadow in Get Lucky, $5.00
The shades from left to right, top to bottom: Onai, Lectra, Amira, Farah, Get Lucky
Hello lovely people! I finally got around to purchasing some ColourPop goodies. Everyone has been raving about them and I'm last on the boat. Ha ha! I'm in a holiday mood (I have been since Halloween... oops) so I decided to go for some deep, festive hues. The burgundy and gold shimmers were at the top of my list.
ColourPop products are cruelty-free, made in the USA, and contain mango seed butter and cucumber fruit extracts! They swatch absolutely beautifully and are creamy smooth! I just want to smother it all over my face. They're honestly so beautiful. Here are some swatches:
All of these are so pigmented! I love the way they feel on my fingertips. It's very similar to  the texture of Maybelline's Dream Bounce Blush, except maybe a bit more on the powder side.
Onai is a gorgeous pinkish flesh color. Lectra is a gorgeous burgundy with a satin finish and a tad bit of glitter. Amira is the most gorgeous shadow. It has a multi-color shimmer that the camera doesn't capture. Photos don't do it any justice. Farah is a beautiful matte brown and while I have many matte browns, I don't have any in a cream-ish formula. Lastly, Get Lucky is the most gorgeous TRUE yellow-gold shadow. It's the perfect gold for the holidays. I'm in love!

Overall, I love these shadows so much! I've never really used cream shadows cause they just never appealed to me too much but I guess I got sucked onto the bandwagon. Ha ha. They're all definitely worth the $5.00, which is actually just a bargain if you ask me. Hopefully I can do a tutorial with these soon. Keep a look out! What are your thoughts?

Comments