November Glossybox Review!

 Hello lovelies! The November Glossybox finally arrived at my doorstep! I watched the tracking number like a hound but it surprised me today. xD I hope the December Glossybox arrives in a more timely manner.


 OPI Nail Lacquer in Pink Outside the Glossybox, FULL SIZE (0.5f oz) at $9.50
12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment, 1.5 oz at $5.00

I'm not completely positive how I feel about the pink colour of the polish. There isn't an issue with it but I feel like it's not something you wear for the holidays. I guess I was looking for something more festive. Regardless, I will probably use this anyway. 

I have so many hair treatments and I've quit using them! I started putting argan oil on my ends instead. I'm unsure if I'll use this. 
 Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer, 0.5oz at $11.25

I think I might give this up for swap because I have a moisturizer that already works for me. If I do use it I might use it as a night treatment or something.
Kneipp Herbal Bath: Balancing in Lavender, 0.67fl oz at $3.96
So Susan Cosmetics Universal Blush, FULL SIZE (0.14oz) at $23.29

The bath oil smells really nice and I will more than likely keep this. I also like that it's in a glass bottle, which gives it a point on quality. 

I've used So Susan's liquid luminizer before and I enjoyed it. This blush is formulated with Buriti extracts and adapts to the user's skin. It sounds interesting to me!

This box has a total value of $53.00! It's not really thrilling for me but it is a very versatile box. Most of the products will be used. I'm more excited for next month's box.

Comments