Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer Review

Gooood evening everyone!
So tomorrow is a big day! Every spring my friends and I go out for a formal event. We find things to do, take pictures, go out to eat, and hang out afterwards. This really is just an excuse for us to doll and suit up and try new restaurants. In preparation for this event, I decided to go ahead and give one of the under eye depuffers a try. Ha ha. After receiving sooo many in my sub boxes, I knew I had to use at least one. I decided to go for Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer because, well... It arrived first.
 So I received these in my Glossybox! It's a pack of three for $11.00. It's a pretty good deal. Now, the directions say to remove the plastic liner inside the packet and apply the patches beneath your eyes for 30 minutes. I thought, "How the heck are these going to stick on my eyes? Do I have to lay down for 30 minutes?" Ha ha. Sure enough, you don't. (;
 Before! Ah, my naked face. Excuse it, please. xD
 During! So the patches are super nice and soft. They stick very well and don't move around. I felt like I was seriously going to pierce them and they were going to fall apart! Contrarily, they didn't and they are very sturdy.
Yay! After 30 minutes I was able to take off those slayers and here are the results. I suppose I can see some improvements of my undereyes. I can't say for sure, though the patches were very refreshing!

The patches seem to do a good job at reducing some of the puffiness from under eye bags. My under eyes appear more lightened and perhaps a bit more refreshed. Would I buy these with my own money? For the price, it's great and it has a touch of luxury, but if you're looking for something with drastic improvements, this isn't for you. If you have sensitive skin, this works well and didn't irritate my skin.

Comments