Matte Nudes: Look 1

For today's look I used Paula's Choice Matte Nudes Palette! It's comprised of 11 matte shades and 1 shimmery shade.
 Numbers 7 and 8 were applied on my lower lashline. I usually apply my lightest shadows last, especially at my tearduct. Today's lashes are Siren from House of Lashes.

 Today's lip is Julianne's Nude by L'Oreal. I really like this color with the blush I wore today. I wore Too Faced's Papa Don't Peach from their Holiday 2012 palette. 
I was very pleased with how my makeup turned out today. To achieve the contour of my cheekbones, I used Revlon's Nearly Naked in No. 280 Chestnut. I stippled it with a damp stippling brush then used Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Java. I just took an Angled face brush and lightly dipped one side of the brush into the powder. I then applied it at the very bottom of the contour. To create a sharp contour, I took Face Stockholm's concealor in Light and applied three dots between my jaw and cheekbone. I then blended it out and made sure to swipe the area I contoured, to create a sharp contrast. I'll be sure to do a tutorial soon. :D 

Comments