Contouring Tutorial!

I promised a contouring tutorial and I am fulfilling that promise. I'm not a video person so it will be a pictorial, which I hope you're all okay with. (:
Products I used:
Lancome Teint Idole 24HR Foundation in Buff230
Revlon Nearly Nude Foundation in 280 Chestnut
Anastasia Contour Kit
Face Stockholm Concealor in Light
Tools I used:
Wayne Goss Brush 01
Sephora Duo Fibre Stippling Brush
Smashbox Angled Face Brush
Q-Tips
Spray Bottle
 Begin with a moisturized and primed face.
 Now, apply your regular foundation to your T-zone, nose, undereyes, cheeks, chin, and in between your cheekbones and jawline. Apply your contour product between your hairline and forehead, beneath your cheekbones, nose, and jawline. You can use Q-tips to apply the contour product for easier use.
 Using Wayne Goss' Brush 01, I blended out the foundation that's in my color and with the Sephora stippling brush, I blended out the contour product. Directly at the bottom of the contour of your cheeks, I used the Smashbox angled face brush and lightly dipped it into Java from Anastsia's Contour Kit. This will create a more defined cheek. To soften harsh lines you may come by, use the stippling brush for the foundation of your skin tone, and stipple away at harsh lines. It will create a much softer look.
 Now apply Face Stockholm's concealor to your undereyes and in between your jawline and cheekbones. I also applied it to my nose bridge, but forgot to take a photo. 
Taking Wayne Goss' Brush 01, blend out the concealor. 
 Here are the results! Yay! Now you have a nice, defined contour. (: Now, use Banana from Anastasia's Contour Kit to set the concealor. To create a light glow, use Sand on your cheekbones and the tip of your nose.
Here's the completed look.
I hope this was helpful! :D
Perhaps I will include more detailed photos soon.

Comments