Paula's Choice Matte Nudes Palette Review

 I posted earlier today about a look I did with Paula's Choice Matte Nudes palette. Since I've finally come around to using it, I decided doing a review would be suitable.
Again, the palette is comprised of 11 matte shades and 1 shimmery shade. All the colors are amazing and work super well together.
Here are the swatches again:
 The left is no flash and the right is with flash. A lot of the nude colors are close to the color of my arm. I swatched these with a sponge wedge. 
Here's the look I did:
I love the nudes and creams! They're so nicely pigmented and definitely pop up. I've come across too many nudes and creams that are too sheer. The shadows are really nice and blendable. I wouldn't say they're really creamy, but they're definitely getting there! It contains shades with cool, warm, and neutral undertones. Some browns have a grayish undertone, others are a bit more red in color, and etc.
The brush it came with is lacking. It's really stiff, duo-fibre, and flat. I just don't like stiff brushes, but I'm sure that's how they designed for it to be. It works nicely for all-over shadow application, but that's about it. 
What do you think about Paula's Choice Matte Nudes Palette?

Comments