February Glossybox!

Happy March!
I just received my February Glossybox today. February is a short month, so let's not get discouraged with the seemingly-late arrival of our boxes. 


 Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer, FULL SIZE $11.00

I've actually become very interested in under-eye depuffers! So I'm very excited to try these! I've trialed some other ones but didn't really see any results.
 Sumita Kala Color Intense Pencil, FULL SIZE $15.00
Pop Beauty Aqua Lacquer in Splashing Scarlet, FULL SIZE $14.00

I don't use lip glosses so this is going in the swap/sell pile. I could always use a pencil liner, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how well this one works. (:
Pureology Serious Colour Care Colour Fanatic, 1fl oz at $3.60
Lauren B. Nail Couture in City of Angels, FULL SIZE at $18.00

I'm slightly tired of getting so many color-treated hair care products. My hair is, indeed, color treated, but I don't need something to maintain its color. 

I have mixed feelings about this box. It isn't my favorite box thus far, but I am pleased. The value comes out to be $62! That's great value, considering the $21 price tag on the boxes. I'll probably use most of the products. 

What do you think about the February box?

Comments