Mermaid or Cleopatra?

Good evening everyone!
Today I did another fun look. I really had to choose whether or not to do a dark lip today or this blue and gold eye. Obviously, I chose the blue and gold eye make-up. Perhaps I'll do a dark lip tomorrow. I was really wanting a mermaid look but I ended up feeling like Cleopatra, which is in no way bad. I love how both, the gold and blue, stand out so much! 
I hope you enjoy this look as much as I do. (:

 Excuse the chapped-ness of my lips. Here, I used Revlon's Colorburst Matte Balm in Complex. I'm loving the peachy tint!

For this look, I used Lit Cosmetics' glitter adhesive to secure MakeUpForever's loose glitter in Gold.
I feel like this look has such an eye-uplifting effect. I think it's because of the blue. I made sure to apply the blue shadow along my lower waterline to create fully blue look. The glitter is still a toughy for me. Perhaps I just haven't found the right glitter yet. I've been wanting to try Motives Cosmetics but haven't gotten around to it just yet. I feel like the glitter isn't fine enough and won't pack like how I'd like it to.
I wanted to downplay the rest of my face and set all the spotlight onto my eyes, so I chose Body Shop's blush in No. 4 to give my cheeks a nice, subtle glow. 

Comments