March 2014 Blush Mystery!

Good evening!
I received my March Blush Mystery box! I already saw spoilers but it's not as satisfying as receiving the products in your hands. (: This month is about renewing your skincare routine! There's an item for each thing you should do. (:
The order of your new skin routine is:
Cleanse
Exfoliate
Refine
Revitalize
Firm
Hydrate
Prime

Amlactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
Force De Vie Eye Contour
Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel, .25fl oz at $18.50

The hydrating gel is the bonus item! Such great value! Ha ha. I'll have to give it a try.

 Cleanse: Suki 100% Organic Cotton Wash Cloth, $10.95
Revitalize: Talika Eye Therapy Patch, 1patch at ~$10.00

I don't usually use facial cloths, but this one is so soft! I haven't even used my Musin cloths yet! Ha ha. And I don't think I need to tell you all, but eye patches have been in almost all subscription boxes lately! I still need to give the Anatomicals a try. xD

 Hydrate: DCL Ultra Light Hydrator, FULL SIZE at $27.60!
Prime: Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer, 0.5 oz at $7.50
Exfoliate: Miracle Skin Transformer Hydroactive Microderm, 0.5oz at $10.00

I'm excited to try all of these products! I bit more skeptical about the hydrator, since I have sensitive skin, but other than that, I love having more skincare! I've been a primer junkie lately, so I'm glad to have more samples to add to my collection.

Firm: StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles, 0.75fl oz at $20.00
Refine: Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid, 1fl oz at $6.00

I loooved a Paula's Choice sample I received from Birchbox, I hope this one is another hit for me! The Stri-Vectin will be swapped/sold or given to my mom.

The total value of this box comes out to ~$110.50! That's amazing value. I'm so impressed with Blush Mystery. It's soon becoming my favorite subscription, alongside Glossybox. I'm ready to start a new skincare regime. (:
What are your thoughts on the March Blush Mystery?

Comments