More products!

Hey everyone!
I have been viciously swapping items and I have received a ton of great items. I also exchanged the Kiss Featherlight lashes I mentioned in a previous post. In my exchange, I bought a few brushes that I will gladly showcase.
 Here is everything, collectively. I just so happened to receive everything on the same day. What luck!

 Items I bought/exchanged from Walgreens. The lashes were on sale for $3.99, originally $5.49. The brushes were on sale for $4.99!
 These lashes look gorgeous! I highly recommend Ardell lashes. They're very nice and comfortable and the most natural looking. Best drugstore falsies.
 Here are the brushes. They're duo ended, which I'm slightly worried about when cleaning them. I'll have to lay them fat to dry, instead of on an incline. There is an all over shadow, blending, smudging, and defining/lining brush. (:

What I got from swapping!
 I got the BareMinerals Moxy Lipstick sample! It's a bit more mauvy in person. I had to get it, especially since I'm not subscribed to ipsy anymore. I'm super excited to try it out. 

 After buying the Precious Metals box for the women in my family for Christmas, I fell in love with all the items. Luckily, someone was swapping the Folli Follie cosmetic bag! It's so gorgeous and golden. Inside was a sample of Living Proof's Styling Cream. It's a bit tattered so I wasn't sure if they meant to put that in there or perhaps it was a mishap. I am using this case to store all my lipsticks since they are dominating my makeup trunk. 

 I received minis of Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara and Eyeko's Skinny Mini Liquid Liner. I've heard so many good things about the mascara that I really wanted to try it, without dishing out $23 right now. Ha ha. 

 This is one swap. I feel like she did an amazing job at packaging. I believe she owns a company and ships out items of some sort. I love all the baggies and stickers she used!
As you can see... The chocolate is missing. I popped it in my mouth as soon as I opened the bag. She included the Cargo and Smashbox samples (woohoo!). I'm excited to try the supergoop! city sunscreen. I heard it works well for sensitive skin, so my fingers are crossed! The charcoal mask is for Choy. CoffeeBreakwithDani said it works really well to clear blackheads and pores, so we're going to give this a shot! I love applying oils to my face at night so the Tarte is something I've been looking at. Luckily, I got a sample!

I'm very happy with all of my items and I'm super excited to share with you all the results (if I can capture them). :D
What do you think of the items?

Comments