March Co-Ed Supply!

Good evening!
I received my first Co-Ed Supply box! I signed up for the 3-month subscription when it went on sale for 50% off! So I bought it for $30, which isn't bad at all. Let's take a look at this month!

 Owl Laundry Bag, $10
Secret Deodorant Clinical Strength, 0.5oz at $2
UrgentRX Headache Relief To-Go, $1.50 per packet
Salba Chia Boost, $1.00 per pouch

I probably won't use the laundry bag or the deodorant. I've wanted to try Chia seeds for so long, so now's my chance! Ha ha. I'm a bit late to the Chia party.

Knork Cutlery, $3.00
HomeFree mini Vanilla Cookies, $1.50

 These utensils are supposed to work as forks and knives! I thought the idea was interesting, so we'll see how utilising them goes. 

El's Kitchen Medleys in Zesty, $7.00
Two Degrees Bar in Apple Pecan, $2 ea.

The medley is delicious! I devoured it in a few days (I had to restrict myself from finishing it in one sitting). I will definitely be purchasing it online. The bar sounds super yummy. I'll have to take it when I'm out and about on my way to class or something. (:

The total value of this box is $28! That's great value! It exceeds the paid amount even if you paid full price for the box. It's a great way to try out new snacks and new items. I'm excited for the next two boxes! (:

Comments