March Glossybox!

Gooood evening everyone!
It's that time of the month. I love it when you get to open that pale pink box, especially when it smells amazing! I took a sneak peek on my IG of the contents of the box. I follow a few people who subscribe to Glossybox so I was super excited for the bonus item in this box. 
 So the organizing this month wasn't very favorable. I fixed it up for the picture! (:
 Alterna Haircare Bamboo Volume Plumping Strand Expand, 0.85 fl oz at $4.70
Etre Belle Cosmetics Liplift Peel, FULL SIZE at $17.80
I'm super excited to try out the lip peel! I've been looking for lip scrubs of some sort and Glossybox saved me the trouble. They always seem to come through right when I need it. You're supposed to remove the lip peel with a cotton pad instead of washing it off, so I'm interested to see how that plays out. (:
 BONUS ITEM! Alex and Ani Charm Bangle, $28.00
Alex and Ani (+) Energy Scent 7, FULL SIZE at $14.00

The bonus item varied in style. I got a silver bangle with a Swan. There are information cards in each box describing the symbolism behind the animals on the bangles. I don't wear silver jewelry so this will go in the swap/sell pile. The soap smells amazing! I'm super excited to use it and see how well it works.
 Up-close with the charms. 
 Contents of the cards.
Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask, 0.38 oz at $28.60
Nails Inc. Brook Street Nail Polish, 0.13 fl oz at $3.75

I was very surprised to see a sample size of the nail polish. Glossybox gave out a full size a few months ago, so I didn't think they would go for a sample. This shade isn't for me so I'll be swapping/selling the polish. I love facial masks so I will definitely be putting this to use. I hope I don't break out from it, since it has anti-aging properties (which always tend to break me out).

Overall, I am loving this box. I love the amount of full sized items and how good everything smells. The value of this box comes to $68.85! Considering I spent only $21.00, it's definitely worth it. I'm also very happy I received the soap, because I would not have used the body mist or anything. This month's box was definitely a hit. (:
What do you think about the March Glossybox?

Comments