Mini Fashion Haul!

Good evening!
I'm taking a little study break and decided to show you all my mini haul that came in the mail today! I signed up for JustFab and received my first item for $19.95! I also got a necklace and a pair of shoes from Forever21. Here's how everything looks:

 The necklace was on sale at Forever21. It's gorgeous! I just hope it will last me awhile. I've only experienced Forever21 jewelry to be cheaply made. Hopefully they have up-ed their game in quality.
 I love the shoes! They're currently on sale at Forever21 for $23! I bought them when they were $33. They're gorgeous. Pointy shoes are an obsession for me right now. These allow for a bit of toe cleavage. (:

The bag has buttons inside so allow for two different styles. It's very nice and well made. The bag has tons of room and the color is perfect for me. 

How do you like these items? (:

Comments