March Birchbox!

Good evening!
I was finally able to pick up my packages today. While away for Spring Break, my Birchbox came in at school. I was so ready to get my hands on it! Ha ha. Here it goes:


 Stila Lip Glaze in Sparkling Grape, FULL SIZE at $8.00
Air Repair Rescue Balm, ~.10floz at $1.30

The purple of the lip glaze looks so gorgeous! Unfortunately, I don't like lip glosses (unless it's Secret Agent Beauty!). That will go in the swap/sell pile.

 Previse Hydromilk, .17floz at $4.10
Jergens BB Body, 1fl oz at $1.60

I am interested in the hydromilk! I love products that have milk in it (or claim to, lol). We'll see how it works. The Jergens is going in the swap pile.

Keims Cleanshine Energizing Shampoo, 1.69fl oz at $1.90

I love getting shampoo samples! I haven't bought shampoo in forever! Ha ha. 

Overall, this was an okay box for me. I'm having mixed feelings about Birchbox, but I'll keep playing around with the settings. The value comes to $16.90! That's a bit lower than usual, but we can't help that. I'll use almost all of the products. 

What do you think about this month's Birchbox?

Comments