Lippie haul!


Good evening, lipstick fanatics!
I recently did a haul on a ton of lipsticks! Rimmel London Kate Moss lipsticks were on sale for $2.99 at Walgreens and Revlon, Covergirl, L'oreal, and Maybelline were all bogo 1/2 off!
 I got lots from almost the main spectrum of the lipstick colors. I didn't get any reds because I already have two reds. Sephora is having a "Spend $35 and get sample luxe items!" The luxe items are Givenchy's Le Rouge lipstick in Rose Wedding, Marc Jacobs' Mascara, and Hourglass's primer. I selected all three items. (:

I'm not sure how visible the photos are so here is the print from Left to Right:
Frankie Rose Cosmetics in "Apricot"
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in "Complex", No. 230
Living Nature in "Precious"
Rimmel London Kate Moss in No. 105
Rimmel London Kate Moss in No. 109
Givenchy Le Rouge in "Rose Wedding", No. 202
Covergirl in "Euphoria", No. 260
Covergirl Queen Collection in "Regal Raspberry", No. Q435
OCC in "Clockwork"
OCC in "Hush"
OCC in "Memento"
What do you think about this lipstick haul? 
Request a more thorough review, just comment below!

Comments