Essentials Refilled

MAC Cosmetics Fluidline in Black Track, $16.00; Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Desert Beige, $37.00
 In all my years doing make-up, be it amateurishly or with a bit more technique, I've always had at least one essential item. I've stocked up on mascaras over the years and never need more than what I have. Ha ha. My essential for the longest of time is MAC's Fluidline in Black Track.

MAC's Fluidline is THE perfect gel liner. I'll write a review on it soon. This is probably my fourth or fifth one of these because they last foreverr. I also refilled on the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. My samples were running out and despite the negative aspects of it, it works great in the hot and humid summer months. It's lightweight enough to wear you don't want to tear your face off. Lol.
What are your make-up essentials?

Comments