The New Brow Routine

 Over the past year of doing my brows, I have greatly changed the way I've done my brows. I've changed the shape a few times and even the products I've used. Lately instead of following my brows, I'm filling in the bare areas to create a thicker, straighter brow. I used to fill in my brows a bit more arched but I've come to love a straighter brow with a slight arch. Products used:
Lip Brush
Brow Brush
It Cosmetics YBBB Pencil
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Anastasia Duo Brow Powder
Face Stockholm Concealor
1. Create your guides using the lip brush and concealor. I use a lip brush because it's smaller and a perfect fit for the arch of the brows.
2. Take the darker color of the brow powder and PRESS the powder into your skin. The pressing motion helps to keep the powder highly pigmented to aid in filling in bare areas. Begin lining 1/3 way in and work your way outwards. Next work from the arch of your brow, downwards towards the tail. Take the excess powder from your brush and use it on the front of your brow.
3. Fill in the rest of your brow with the It Cosmetics YBBB. Begin from your arch, using harder strokes. Use a lighter hand as you near the front of your brows. Comb it out using a spooley.
4. Blend out the concealor and fix any mistakes. Finish off with the clear brow gel. Viola! You're done. (:

Comments