The Perfect Pink with Living Nature

Living Nature Lipstick in Precious, $35.00
 We all strive to find that perfect pink lipstick, the one that isn't too blue or too warm. Sometimes we come across one that makes you look like a crazy Barbie. I'm always on Instagram looking at make-up artists and seeing a lovely pink lip. It drives me crazy because it's so hard to find a nude pink that compliments everything. Luckily, I found it.

 Living Nature, based in New Zealand, is formulated with certified natural ingredients with the belief that women are precious to their families, just as Mother Nature is precious to us all. The lipsticks are free of lead and parabens. I won't forget to mention that $1 is donated to the New Zealand Breast Cancer Network every time this lipstick is purchased!
 I love the packaging of this product. It has a black, matte tube with a velvety feel to it. I also enjoy the logo, it's encompassed by the rim of the lipstick and the waves just make it seem even cooler. Ha ha. It also opens and closes very nicely, it has a nice click to it. Now, the texture is light and creamy. The lipstick comes on subtly at first but grows in pigment. It's super easy to apply. I like how unique the shape of the lipstick is. The rounded pillow top makes it easy to get around the lips and you get a soft tip to get in the corner of your lips.
This is probably one of my favorite lipsticks. The wear is relatively long, but I tend to notice nude lipsticks don't stay on nearly as long, or perhaps it just seems that way. The color isn't too blue or anything, which is great. I've worn too many lipsticks with bluish purple undertones and I end up looking sick. For $35.00, I would totally repurchase. It's a great color and the formula isn't drying or anything like that. It comes on smoothly and evenly. 
What do you think?

Comments