May Bergdorf Goodman Glossybox!

 I found a lovely Glossybox package in my mail today and to my surprise, it wasn't the June box. Glossybox sent me a second Bergdorf Goodman box and I'm not sure why. I do recall receiving an E-mail of apology and an added 500 Glossydots due to a late shipment, but I thought it was in regards to the June box, which in my opinion shipped on time. I won't complain. I'll gladly accept. Ha ha. Pretty much everything is the same from my original box, except for the iLuminage cleanser. I knew something was missing, but couldn't put my finger on it, until I realized there was no product card! I'm going to guess it's because the Bergdorf Goodman gift card already expired. Other than that, let's take a look!
 Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream, 0.17fl oz at $32.30
ReVive Intensite Volumizing Eye Serum, 0.10fl oz at $70.00

I handed the Lancer eye cream to my mom since I don't use eye creams. I think I'll give this one to her as well so she can get a better feel of the product.
 Napolean Perdis Auto-Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer, 0.50fl oz at $13.23
iLuminage Skin Prep Gentle Cleanser, 0.50fl oz at $2.50

I tried the Napolean primer and it works really well. It's a hydrating primer but isn't greasy feeling like the Hourglass Mineral Veil. I'm very happy I received the iLuminage cleanser. I ran out of soft cleansers and this was one of the ones I wanted to receive in my box. (:
Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Absolue, 0.24fl oz at $9.90
Alterna Caviar CC Cream Leave-In Hair Perfector, 0.85fl oz at $8.50

I love both of these products! I'm very happy to have extras on hand. :D

The overall value of this box comes to $136.50. It's a teeny bit less than my first box but that's fine with me. I'll be using more of this box than the last box. I wasn't a great fan of the Chantecaille lip gloss and I think I'll get more usage out of the cleanser. I just hope it works well for me! (:
What do you think?

Comments