Wink Lash & Brow Enhancer--8 Week Update

It's finally time for the 8 week update! I have to say that overall, I really do like this lash growth serum. My lashes are so much stronger now and they actually hold up when I curl them. My lower lashes are longer and thicker. I'm super proud of my lashes. Of course, I would love it if they were longer, but I can't help that. Ha ha. I see small strands of hair growing on my lower lash line, so I know this is definitely helping.
One thing I have to mention is that the lash fall-out rate seems to be higher. I think it's because the lashes are maturing more quickly and having to fall out sooner. Even then, they grow much more quickly. For $40, I would definitely repurchase.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the follow up! We're glad you're proud of your lashes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment