May Blush Mystery Beauty Box

 Happy June! (: I explained in my Glossybox review that I had a Blush Mystery ordered but they sent it to my former address at the University. Luckily I have a friend taking summer courses who was able to claim it for me. I was able to retrieve it over the weekend. So fear not! I do have a review. (:

 Bioxidea Miracle 24 Hand Mask, 0.53oz at $18.60
Glo Minerals Blush Duo in Bare/Hibiscus, FULL SIZE at $27.50

I don't necessarily use hand masks so this will get swapped or sold. The blush, on the other hand, is quite small. I was very surprised. It's about the size of The Body Shop's blushes. Though the color is gorgeous!
 Peter Thomas Roth Oiliness Oil, 0.34fl oz at $12.92
Miracle Skin Transformer Broad Spectrum Face SPF 20 in Medium, 0.17fl oz at $5.44

I'm very interested in the oil. On the box they include how it's made from sugar cane and the process of getting 100% squalane. Lately I've been using coconut oil to moisturize my skin, so let's try squalane as a moisturizer next! (:
Pur-Lisse Pur Moist Hydra Balance Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin, FULL SIZE at $55.00
Laura Geller Beauty Cool Lids Cream in Silver Sands, 0.17fl oz at $12.42

I'm super excited to try out the Pur-Lisse moisturizer! They are super expensive so I'm expecting highly of them. Ha ha, which is probably bad logic. After only moisturizing my face with oil I think I'm going to find it difficult to go back to lotion.
The value of this box comes out to $131.88! That's amazing value! I know I say that all the time, but I really mean it when it comes to Blush Mystery. Unforunately, I'll only be using half of the items. The others will go up for swap or sell so keep a look out! (:
What do you think?

Comments