It Cosmetics YBBB™ Your Brows But Better™ Brow Power Skinny Pencil

It Cosmetics YBBB™ Your Brows But Better™ Brow Power Skinny Pencil, $24.00
 Brows on point, but they could be better. The It Cosmetics YBBB™ pencil is the ultimate tool for the perfect brows. It's a skinny pencil that can create the tiniest of lines to imitate brow hairs in bald areas (I know I have some... Lol) and contains brow enhancing ingredients, such as biotin, peptides, vitamins A, C, and E, and more! With ONE shade, is it fitting for all?
 The It Cosmetics YBBB™ brow pencil is a double ended product, one side with the pencil and the other side with the spooley. I actually didn't know a thing about this product before receiving it from my sister (Fresh&Flushed). I used it without the spooley the first time around, did some research, and felt completely dumbfounded after figuring it out. Ha ha. I guess I thought the other side was for aesthetic appeal.
As far as packaging goes, I really like it. The reflective case is very "It Cosmetics." As said previously, the pencil is really skinny, kind of like the Anastasia Brow Wiz. Although it's skinny it IS sturdy, which is great so you don't have to worry about it too often. But sometimes it does get lost in my train case...
The formula of this product is paraben, fragrance, sulfate, and phthalate free. It's even formulated with multiple hair-growth agents.
The YBBB™ comes in one universal shade, universal for hair and skin color. The idea is to apply lightly for people with blondish hair. If you want it to appear darker, just apply more pressure and the color will turn out. The finish is supposed to look natural and flawless. The spooley aids in creating a tamed look and can spread out product that clings to hair.
 The turn-out is actually really nice. It took me awhile to get used to a pencil since I often utilise powders and brushes. I did notice that sometimes it can look a bit streaky because of the thin applicator, so you have to constantly go over areas that look more sparse and light in color. This makes it a bit more of a hassle to use, but you get a really neat turn out.
One thing about this product is that it wears off easily. If I accidentally rub my brow then it'll come off on my fingers and the color will be who knows where! Ha ha. With that, I have to subtract some points on how I feel about this product. I suggest setting it with a light brow powder or something. The color turn-out, with how I applied it, is lighter than the lighter color in the Dark Brown Duo Brow Powder by Anastasia. So the body of my brows were applied with light pressure and looks more light brown than how it would look with the brow powder. With that, I have no issue since my hair is a combo of light and dark brown hair.
I do like this product but I'm very happy with my brow powder, therefore,I don't think I'd repurchase this. I would rather use a powder or a gel, but this is great for a back-up and on-the-go. I had a brow disaster and accidentally wiped all off my brows! I completely forgot I had make-up on. In such scenarios, this is The One. Lol.
What do you think?

Comments