Whitening Lightening Lip Gloss in Salmon

Whitening Lightening Lip Gloss in Salmon, 5 oz for $24.00
 I'll be honest and say that I had no interest in this lip gloss until I watched CoffeBreakwithDani. After that I was like, "OMG I have to have this lip gloss!" I waited until Hautelook had a Whitening Lightening event and I ended up getting it for about $21.00, which is cheaper than using the 25% off codes on their website. Luckily, LUCKILY, the shade in Salmon didn't sell out by the time I got to the event page. I guess everyone wanted Coral Craze. Ha ha. It is now one of my favorite lip products.
 There are 21 shades of lip gloss sold by Whitening Lightening, but as you can see Salmon was my choice of color. The science behind the lip gloss: a specific shade used to help make your teeth appear whiter. In my opinion, that's a lie. I have stained teeth and this didn't do too much for me. Perhaps from afar... But lots of things look better from afar. Ha ha.
The formula contains collagen peptides to help moisturize and create a full lip. Not only that, but it also contains anti-aging ingredients.
 The packaging is phenomenal. I love how sleek it looks. All the silver areas are reflective, like a mirror. When you get your club on, you can easily apply the lip gloss thanks to the handy LED lights built in the cap and the mirror implemented in the tube. The applicator is the typical sponge applicator used for most lip glosses. Luckily, the wand stays pretty clean and barely gets product on it.
The gloss is very pigmented and opaque. I loove the color so much. It comes out like how it looks on the bottle. It is very moisturizing and I don't feel my lips getting dry throughout the day. The formula will stick to dry areas, but it softens them and makes it easy to peel off. Sometimes I put this on and then brush my lips to exfoliate my lips. It seems like a waste of product but it actually works really well. One con to this is that it is kind of sticky, but it isn't unbearable. 
The wear lasts for about four hours. Between eating and drinking, you might want to apply it more often. Overall, I would definitely buy more colors of this lip gloss. I'm loving the formula and I'm excited to see how the other shades would turn out. Salmon is everything I imagined it would be. 
What do you think?

Comments