Stars & Stripes June Glossybox!

 The June Glossybox is a special treat this month. The premium packaging, literally, has me seeing stars. I was in awe when I peered inside my box. The colors are especially rich and just so classic American. One of the spoilers revealed a combo StrangeBeautiful nail polishes in a matching red and blue. I guess I have a July 4th nail design in mind... (:
 This month also includes a C. Wonder gift card, ranging from $5 to $500, I drew the many short ends of the stick and got $5.00 worth. Be warned, C. Wonder shipping is already $10.
 StrangeBeautiful Colorbloc Nail Polish Duo, 0.30fl oz total at $18.00
Camille Beckman Platinume Gold Imperial Repair Hand Therapy, FULL SIZE at $10.00

I have mixed feelings about the polish duo. I'll definitely use it for J4 occasions but other than that, it'd be useless for me. The hand cream smells great! It has a lemongrass and grapefruit scent, which is perfect for hot weather season. The smell keeps mosquitoes away.
 Sumita Beauty Champagne Eye Shadow Pencil, FULL SIZE at $18.00
Rusk Texture Dry Finishing Spray, 1.5fl oz at $3.37

I'm soo super excited to use the Sumita pencil. It's probably the item I was most anticipating. The color is gorgeous and it's great for a quick fix. I don't use many hair products so I'll be swapping the finishing spray.
Ayres Patagonia Body Butter, 1fl oz at $4.14

This body butter is SUPER rich. I twisted off the cap and product was clinging to the top of the lid. It has traces of jasmine and rosemary, luckily the jasmine isn't too strong. It's a lovely scent, no doubt about it. 
The value of this box comes to $53.51. It's a bit lower than usual and I'm neutral about the products sent. I won't be using the Rusk spray and I'll barely be using the nail polishes. This definitely isn't my favorite box. 
What do you think?

Comments